Lincoln, Nebraska jobs - hot vacancies for you
Nestled in the heartland of America lies Lincoln, Nebraska - a bustling metropolis overflowing with employment prospects. Should you be seeking to secure an occupation within its confines, rest assured that success is attainable. The job market here is sizzling hot enough to charbroil breakfast foods; however, it's probably best not to attempt this feat due to safety concerns.
Jobs in Lincoln on the site is:
- For those with a love for academia, the University of Nebraska-Lincoln provides an ideal environment. Boasting numerous individuals amongst its student body and staff, it's a great location to embrace scholarly pursuits. Glassdoor data indicates that UNL educators receive $67k annually on average - plenty enough cash to indulge in some top-tier ramen noodles!
- Suppose you find yourself more inclined towards the care of individuals rather than academic studies, then Bryan Health might be the ideal work environment for your aspirations. Being one among Lincoln's exceptional healthcare institutions, they propose various employment opportunities in nursing and administration fields. A registered nurse serving within this region holds a potential income of approximately $62k yearly; that is sufficient to make several purchases of adhesive bandages!
- To the technologically-inclined individuals among us, it may come as no surprise that Hudl reigns supreme amongst Lincoln's employers. Their primary focus is on sports technology with a goal of advancing both coach and athlete performance alike. Not to mention, if you have landed employment at this establishment, perhaps advocating for an imbued augmentation within cornhole games could just be worth considering - but who am I kidding?
- For those who revel in the retail experience, Target provides a steady stream of job openings in Lincoln. The remuneration for their salespeople is amicable at $12 per hour; ample enough to swathe oneself with clearance items! With dedication and diligence, one could ascend the ranks to team leader status and acquire approximately $17 hourly. One would swiftly find themselves living out an idyllic existence as part of Team Target.
- Lincoln boasts a number of noteworthy employers beyond the agricultural sector. Among them, Kawasaki offers opportunities to contribute to motorcycle production while Lincoln Public Schools district provides avenues for cultivating young intellects. Positions in highly-compensated fields like medicine, dentistry and computer management are also available - these professionals earn enough money that they could likely purchase entire cornfields if so inclined.
Description THIS POSITION IS OPEN TO PERMENANT EMPLOYEES WITH THE DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORATATION ONLY The Construction Division of The Nebraska Department of Transportation (NDOT) is looking for a High... Read more
Description The Nebraska Department of Environment and Energy is seeking a Grants Coordinator for our team. We are looking for a candidate who is service driven, customer focused, team oriented, loves... Read more
As a Control Systems Integration Engineer for the Telecom team, your primary role will be the leading the design, programming, and startup of control systems for various projects including water, wast... Read more
Description The Nebraska Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) is seeking a Data Management and Operational Reporting Administrator within the Division of Developmental Disabilities (DDD). Th... Read more
Benefits/Perks Flexible Scheduling Career Advancement Opportunities Competitive Compensation People First Culture Company Overview If you have a problem-solving background and skillset for IT with a d... Read more
Description Does working day shift Monday - Friday appeal to you? The DMV is looking for individuals who are service driven, enthusiastic, customer focused with experience working with the public, and... Read more
Looking to join our team? Here's what we're looking for Do you have a passion for automotive parts? Do you thrive on collecting data and forecasting? Do you have a knack for building relationships wit... Read more
Allied Universal®, North America's leading security and facility services company, provides rewarding careers that give you a sense of purpose. While working in a dynamic, diverse and inclusive workpl... Read more
Overview Up to $1500 sign on bonus Please be advised, if you are viewing this position on Indeed, that the salary rate/range set forth herein was provided by Indeed. Concentra's market specific rate/r... Read more
About the Company Barry Bloedel established America Midwest in New Ulm, Minnesota. America Midwest remains a family-owned and operated business, with Garland Bloedel at the helm. When we first started... Read more
At Iron Mountain we protect what our customers value most, from the everyday to the extraordinary. We build customer value around the world with a passion for preserving the physical, transforming the... Read more
About the Company Pet Policy None Truck Policy Lease on with truck or lease purchase option Rider Policy None Job Summary Owner Operator Lease purchase program available Dry Van OTR $1,500 - $5,000 gr... Read more
About the Company Family owned and operated. The owner is a truckdriver himself, so we know how to take care of our drivers. Job Summary Company Driver (W2, Team) Dry Van OTR $3,500 - $4,000 total wee... Read more
About the Company R & R is striving to provide our customers with the best, safest, and most efficient service by hiring the most suitable employees to make this possible. By doing so, it will help ou... Read more
About the Company Express Dedicated LLC started in 2017 by Ken Deocharran, after managing another larger trucking company since the early 2000s and having great success within the Air Freight division... Read more
Find a new job today
As a whole, being employed in Lincoln presents an advantageous opportunity. The populace appears to harbor great enthusiasm for their respective professions- be it education, healthcare or software engineering. Furthermore, the city is continuously evolving and developing; hence one can always expect fresh experiences during their time there.
With this notion in mind, why not pursue employment alongside obtaining a delicious runza (a regional delicacy) and partake of the excitement?
- Accounting & Finance
- Customer Services
- HR & Recruitment
- Healthcare & Nursing
- Hospitality & Catering
- PR, Advertising & Marketing
- Logistics & Warehouse
- Trade & Construction
- Creative & Design
- Scientific & QA
- Social work
- Energy, Oil & Gas
- Charity & Voluntary
- Domestic help & Cleaning
- Part time
Town of Lincoln jobs openings: how to find the right one?
When planning to find vacancies in Lincoln, the most important thing for a job seeker is to decide on a direction. Understanding what the applicant could do, he should begin to correctly present his skills. Finding a job faster if you put together the right resume.
When the city of Lincoln employment, it is important that the resume is focused on a specific vacancy, showing all those skills of the candidate that may be useful in future work. In this case, the employer's representative is guaranteed to pay attention to your response, thereby increasing the candidate's chances of being invited for an interview.
Companies in Lincoln